11.11.2008

as promised...

e's new helmet came in on monday. it is fantastic. better than i could have ever imagined. its soft and cozy and he has hardly tried to take it off. i know its sort of silly to get so excited over a helmet (that my husband still can't come to terms with him having to wear) but i find that with this disease, in order for me to truly accept and embrace it, that i need to get excited about the little things. and i am excited about this. he looks so freaking cute in it that i can't help but kiss him a million more times than i was already. seriously, he is just the most beautiful thing ever.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh, he does look too cute! I hope you enjoy the helmet as much as we have. I still have a hard time taking him out in it, but I can't tell you how many times we've said, "WOW, thank god he just had that on". We also get compliments on it every time we go somewhere!